panovideo filename prefix for iOS

• For some reason it seems iOS is unable to read a pano-video file with 3840x1920 pixels. I just get loading failed. It works fine on desktops and Android. So I figure I need to have a lower resolution file for iOS devices.

While I have seen the panovideo example, and how it is done there, I need to do it a little differently (for a multitude of reasons). So I am thinking that I wanted to set a filename prefix to a variable, and prefix all the video-filenames with that prefix. The prefix is set like this:

Code
    if(device.ios,	set(_video_prefix,"iOS_");	,	set(_video_prefix,""););

So far so good.

Now, I want to use the _video_prefix in a similar fashion as the %CURRENTDIR% variable, so that I could specify something like this:

Code
    plugin[video].playvideo("%_video_prefix%myfilename.mp4|%_video_prefix%myfilename.webm");

Is there some way of doing this?

• I ended up with understanding how to use the calc function and solved it like this:

Code
    videourl="calc:_video_prefix + videos[get(xml.scene)].file + '.mp4|' + _video_prefix + videos[get(xml.scene)].file + '.webm'"

I had an array that contained the videofilenames, using the current locations name as index.

Code
    <videos name="scene_stue" file="stue"/><videos name="scene_hall" file="hall"/><videos name="scene_ute" file="ute"/>

Perhaps it could be helpfull for someone else sometime!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!