Responsive Grid Menu

• Hi,

I have a problem with hardcoded link in your xml to scrollarea.js - it is looking for /plugins/scrollarea.js.
    I am using cms and my project folders contain only panorama files and xml

Maybe scrollarea.js path can be extracted as a variable?

As a temporary solution I can include /plugins/scrollarea.js in my projects as I am migrating to your plugin. It is not clean.

Thank you.

• Hi,

I have a problem with hardcoded link in your xml to scrollarea.js - it is looking for /plugins/scrollarea.js.
    I am using cms and my project folders contain only panorama files and xml

Maybe scrollarea.js path can be extracted as a variable?

As a temporary solution I can include /plugins/scrollarea.js in my projects as I am migrating to your plugin. It is not clean.

Thank you.

Hi, path is relative to krpano player : url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.swf" url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.js"

• Hi, path is relative to krpano player : url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.swf" url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.js"

But I have only one krpano player located in different place.
    I would like to put my own path to the only instance of scrollarea.js, same as I did for gridmenu.xml

"

Code
    %$shared_stuff_path%krpano/plugins/scrollarea.js" "%$shared_stuff_path%krpano/plugins/scrollarea.swf"

Merci

• This plugin is really nice. However, I can't get grouping to work properly. My tour.xml includes the following:

With that, I get the headlines of all panoramagroups in the grid, but the scenes don't show up, which they do without grouping. Can anyone share an example tour.xml for grouping, that I can compare with mine?

• Hi,

I am really enjoying this plugin!

I want to use this plugin together with krpano's default vrtourskin.

-> When click "thumbs" icon in the krpano's default skin, open this plugin (instead of krpano's vrtourskin thumbnails)

Would this customization be possible?

Best Regards,

Hyung

• Of course, line 356 of vtourskin.xml replace skin_showthumbs(); by rg_show_thumbs_grid(true);
    <layer name="skin_btn_thumbs"    style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="0|128|64|64"  align="left"        x="50"   y="0"  scale="0.5" ondown="skin_showmap(false); rg_show_thumbs_grid(true);" />

• Thank you jeromebg!

I have one more question.

I have added "skin_hideskin()" action to your "ondown" event. (so that krpano's UI and the plugin's UI don't overlap)

Code
    <layer name="skin_btn_thumbs"    style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="0|128|64|64"  align="left"        x="50"   y="0"  scale="0.5" ondown="skin_showmap(false); rg_show_thumbs_grid(true);skin_hideskin();" />

And now I wish to call "skin_showskin()" when clicking the down arrow of Responsive Grid Menu plugin.

Would this be customizable too?

Best Regards,

Hyung

• Hi! I have one more question!

I have just found out that clicking on any area inside Grid Menu area closes the Grid Menu.

I need the "close" event of the Grid Menu. (for toggling some other menu icon)

The simplest solution seems to be an setting for not closing the grid menu when clicking on empty area,

but I don't this setting is supported.

Would this be possible?

Thank you!

Hyung

• I have just added the VR Thumbnails Menu Plugin to my tour and thinking about using/buying the Grid menu plugin as well.

3 questions about this:

• Is there a option to display the grid menu the same way as the VR Thumbnails Menu Plugin? Like in VR I would like to display the groups first and oly after a group has been selected the scenes that are in the group should be displayed,
    • This question is about both, the Grid menu plugin and VR Thumbnails Menu. Is it possible to have a group with just one scene (and obviously other groups that have a bunch of scenes), which would be called directly instead of going into the group scenes display?
    • Also about both versions of the plugin. Is it possible to define a onclick action for a menu entry (e.g. a group entry with no members) which would be executed instead of loading a scene?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!