You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 9:48am

Hello! Great plugin! But I noticed a small problem: with the name of the group on small screens (seen on the screenshot)
toliknu has attached the following image:
  • thumb.jpg

606r

Beginner

Friday, January 31st 2020, 6:44am

hardcoded path to scrollarea.js

Hi,

I have a problem with hardcoded link in your xml to scrollarea.js - it is looking for /plugins/scrollarea.js.
I am using cms and my project folders contain only panorama files and xml

Maybe scrollarea.js path can be extracted as a variable?

As a temporary solution I can include /plugins/scrollarea.js in my projects as I am migrating to your plugin. It is not clean.

Thank you.

jeromebg

Professional

• "jeromebg" started this thread

Friday, January 31st 2020, 9:04am

Hi,

I have a problem with hardcoded link in your xml to scrollarea.js - it is looking for /plugins/scrollarea.js.
I am using cms and my project folders contain only panorama files and xml

Maybe scrollarea.js path can be extracted as a variable?

As a temporary solution I can include /plugins/scrollarea.js in my projects as I am migrating to your plugin. It is not clean.

Thank you.
Hi, path is relative to krpano player : url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.swf" url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.js"

606r

Beginner

Friday, January 31st 2020, 5:38pm

Hi, path is relative to krpano player : url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.swf" url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.js"

But I have only one krpano player located in different place.
I would like to put my own path to the only instance of scrollarea.js, same as I did for gridmenu.xml

"

Source code

%$shared_stuff_path%krpano/plugins/scrollarea.js" "%$shared_stuff_path%krpano/plugins/scrollarea.swf"

Merci