• Hi,

After reading this thread: http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…ycode#post49287 I have been able to create a project which enables keycode (key 78, the "n" key) navigation through the thumbnail panel, but it only seems to work when using the local KRpano testing server.

I am using the NVDA screen reader for the visually disabled to see if it will read aloud either the scene name text within each thumbnail, or the tooltip associated with the thumbnail. When NVDA is turned off, the keycode "n" will move forward from scene to scene through the thumbs. When NVDA is turned on, this no longer works.....and it does not work at all when I post the tour to my server. It only works on the KRPano testing local testing server. I would be grateful for any advice on how to achieve keycode navigation through the thumbs, where either the thumb text or tooltip is spoken by NVDA or other type of screen reader for the visually impaired. Thank you in advance -

Reggie

• U,

Focus "true" works to immediately enable the keycode....until you turn on NVDA. NVDA reads text for thumbs and tooltips on mouseover, but somehow, keycode navigation becomes disabled when NVDA is turned on. Thanks for bringing me one step closer. I'll keep working on it.

Cheers, Reggie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!