Position of the buttons

• Hello, I want to know why
    I can not change the position of buttons correctly (sound, thumbnail
    display etc ...) I tried changing "center" to "bottom" and modifying "x"
    but If it works with the "sound" button, the buttons that show or hide the thumbnails go from one end to the other? I think there must be something to change that I can not find !!!
    thank you in advance
    Good night

Code
    <layer name="skin_btn_thumbs" style="skin_base|skin_glow|tooltip" tooltip="Affichage des miniatures" crop="0|128|64|64"  align="center"    	x="0"   y="0"  scale="0.6" alpha="0.6"  ondown2="skin_showmap(false); skin_showthumbs();" /> 
    <layer name="skin_btn_sound"  url="vtourskin_light.png" style="skin_base|skin_glow|tooltip" tooltip="Marche/Arrêt son" crop="64|700|64|64"   align="center"   x="40"   y="0" scale="0.6" alpha="0.6"  onclick="pausesoundtoggle(sound1);" /> 
    <layer name="skin_btn_fs"    	style="skin_base|skin_glow|tooltip" tooltip="Plein écran" crop="0|576|64|64"  align="center"   	x="-40"   y="0"  scale="0.6" alpha="0.6"  onclick="switch(fullscreen);" devices="fullscreensupport"  />
    <layer name="skin_btn_hide"  	style="skin_base|skin_glow|tooltip" tooltip="Cacher les commandes" crop="0|448|64|64"  align="center"   	x="80"   y="0"  scale="0.6" alpha="0.6" onclick="skin_hideskin()" />
    <layer name="skin_btn_hide"  	style="skin_base|skin_glow|tooltip" tooltip="Cacher les commandes" crop="0|448|64|64"  align="center"   	x="80"   y="0"  scale="0.6" alpha="0.6" onclick="skin_hideskin()" />

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!