problems after updating krpano

• Hi,

I was using hotspots like this :

<hotspot name="spot2" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-112.559" atv="20.918" distorted="false" zoom="false" linkedscene="scene_01" sx="88" sy="8" ex="88" ey="8" />

<style name="skin_hotspotstyle" url.flash="arrow-go-blue.swf" url.html5="vtourskin_hotspot.png" scale="0.3" edge="top" oy="0" distorted="false"
    tooltip=""
    onclick="if(linkedscene,
    set(layer[skin_tooltip].visible,false);
    tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); lookto(get(ath),5,60); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,get(skin_settings.loadscene_flags),get(skin_settings.loadscene_blend));
    skin_updatescroll();
    if(get(sx), lookat(get(sx), get(sy), 90); , lookat(0, 5, 90););
    wait(BLEND); oninterrupt(break);
    if(get(ex), lookto(get(ex), get(ey), 120, smooth(100,100,200)); , lookto(0, 5, 120, smooth(100,100,200)); );
    );"
    onloaded="if(skin_settings.tooltips_hotspots, if(linkedscene, copy(tooltip,scene[get(linkedscene)].title); loadstyle(skin_tooltips); ));
    "
    />

I was using sx, sy, ex, ey to set the view of the scene - lookat(sx, sy,90) and go to ex,ey - lookto(ex,ey, 120 ...)
    All was working fine in previous version. I have updated all my virtual tours to the newest krpano and it stopped working. Now it looks that get(sx)=FALSE
    Am I doing something wrong?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!