• hi all

i have now several video solutions running (videoplayer, embedded in iframe, ...) but i can not manage to get an embedded video running in VR mode.
    -> is there a way to get a youtube/vimeo video playing in VR?

i also have some videohotspots in the pano that have a special trigger button to start playing. now in webvr it still needs the touch input, even though you made the VR-click over the trigger button.
    -> this is annoying as you want the video to play when you have triggered the button. how can i fix that?

thanks
    sven

• Hi,

-> is there a way to get a youtube/vimeo video playing in VR?

No, for VR everything needs to be rendered via WebGL - and that means no HTML or CSS code - and that also means direct access to the resources (videos) would be required (but will be not provided).

-> this is annoying as you want the video to play when you have triggered the button. how can i fix that?

A 'solution' would be using the click/touch on the enter VR button to start playing the video and then directly pause it. Then a later play will be possible without touch. See the included 'webvr' example for such solution.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!