• I read very good comments about krpano in several forums. I downloaded and installed the demo version, and now I’m about to purchase it.

… But, having studied the documentation and tutorials, I still find this program a little confusing and difficult to understand. At least for me, as I’m not a computer expert and I’m not an English-native speaker (I’m Spanish).

For example, I can see in the examples that we have a stereoscopic panorama with hotspots to navigate through the house. Great! That’s exactly what I was looking for… but, where is the instructions for this? It’s not in the brief tutorial. I finally discovered that you have to dig in the forum to find the explanation.

When I try to do a pano, I prepare my six cubemap images, I use the droplet, and I get the folder with all those .html .js .swf… files. What’s the next? I can see the pano in my computer by double-clicking in the .html file, but, how can I see it in my smartphone attached to a cardboard? What files must I copy to the phone and what must I do with them?

I miss a complete tutorial that explains all the steps, in an easy language (for dummies like me) starting by the cubemap or equirectangular files, and ending with the pano displayed in different platforms. I’m sure you would improve your sales worldwide if you include a complete and comprehensive manual. The instructions available at the moment are (in my opinion) only for those that already have a very advanced knowledge about programming and so on.

Many thanks!

• Hola fragancia,

To view your tours on your phone or other devices, you need to upload the files to a server.

For the hotspots, you'll need an xml editor (I like to use Adobe Flash) and a little knowledge of coding.

I learnt what little I know though trial and error and with the help of the many experts in this forum who are always willing to help out a numpty when I get in over my head!

I have been using KRPano now for many years but, as I have said, I am no expert. However, I am happy to help, if and where I can, and give something back to this community. I speak Spanish if you'd find it easier.

Regarding your comment on a comprehensive manual.... I don't think there could be such a thing. It comes down to learning code... the more you know the more you can do. The possibilities are infinite.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!