Kmakemultires 1.19-pr8 ignores htmltemplate= directive in config file

• Hello,

I am a new user of krpano, and am having difficulty setting up a custom kmakemultires config file.

I am attempting to use the htmltemplate= directive, but it appears that regardless of this directive, the template embedpano.html is always used.
    By way of example, if the config file vtour-multires-walleye.config includes the following lines:

Code
    # html output/template
    html=true
    htmlpath=%INPUTPATH%/vtour/tour.html
    htmltemplate=html/embedpano_walleye.html
    htmltemplate_html5=auto

and the html directory contains the following files:

then kmakemultires 1.19-pr8 produces the following error output:

Code
    kmakemultires 1.19-pr8 - 64bit (build 2016-09-30)
    - using config: vtour-multires-walleye.config

Output: Flash=yes HTML5=yes

ERROR: unable to load html template: C:/Program Files (x86)/krpano//templates/ht
    ml/embedpano.html

Note that the error output indicates that it is looking for embedpano.html, NOT embedpano_walleye.html as called out in the htmltemplate= directive.
    This occurs regardless of the presence or absence of the htmltemplate= directive.

If the file embedpano.html exists in the C:\Program Files (x86)\krpano\templates\html directory, then no error message is produced and the output is generated using that template.

What have I missed? Is a different path to the template required? Is this a known bug? I do see a post from back in Sept 2015 regarding something like this, but that was with version 1.19-pr3.

Brgds,

Mark Jensen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!