The scenes are generated not in the same sequence like the entered file names

• Hi!
    Here is my situation:

I use the makepano command with custom config file to create the scenes in one file. Everything is done perfect, except the scenes sequence. It doesn't order the scenes in the same way I entered the names of the images.
    Example: lets say I put these images: 3.jpg, 1.jpg, 2.jpg and the command creates the XML file where first scene is with 1.jpg then second scene is with 2.jpg and third with 3.jpg
    Is there a way to generate the scenes in same sequence I put the image names? It seems that krpano sorts alphabetically the names before creating the scenes. Am I right?

Here is my code in PHP where $imagePaths is an array with paths of the images:

Code
    $krpanoConf = $ROOT_PATH . Config()->CONFIG_PATH . 'krpano/krpano.config';
    $command = 'yes "n" | '.$ROOT_PATH . 'lib/krpano-1.19-pr8/krpanotools makepano -config="'. $krpanoConf .'" "' . join('" "', $imagePaths) . '" > /dev/null 2>&1';
    $result = shell_exec($command);
  • Thanks for your answer Klaus, this setting will be helpful for me.
    When is planned to be released the new version? Just approximately date. Im asking because I want to decide if to rename the images and they will be sorted from current version as I want or to wait the new version if it will be released soon and do it with it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!