You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 11:04am

Dynamic positioning of hotspots

Hi Everyone,

I got a question regarding the relation of hotspots to a pano. I would like to dynamically create a set of hotspots superimposed on an image, each with a relative distance. However I noticed that when the position of the image changes the relative positioning of the hotspots is inconsistent. I was wondering is there any sort of relation between the ath and the atv. I've noticed that for instance by positining the image from an atv -90 to 90 with increments of 10, and a hotspot at a specific location of on the image also being positioned from -90 to 90, was not at the desired place throughout the intervals and most certainly varied during the coordinates near extremeties. Has anyone thought of a formula or a relation that would always keep the relative distance between both hotspots.

Any help is very much appreciated. Many thanks !!

Best regards,
A.E *confused* *confused* *blink*