You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 8:52pm

Not see on mobile IOS anything until it's plays.

hi all.

Problem with ios10.

http://eromhsurapps.com/test/Javi/360/krPanoDef/

I dont know why, i only see black screen until i touch the screen and load the video. Once i change the video.src it plays the video and i see perfect del videopano. But until i do it ... i dont see the poster. Just black screen.

i am using the videplayer_basic_source and i am working from there to do my own develop. i need work just with javascript and as less xml used better for me and the project. ;-) ;-)

In desktoip it works fine and i see the "poster". But not in mobile (IOS10).

Any idea. *sad* *sad* *g* *g*

Thanks.

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 11:00am

Hi,

I don't know if what I am going to say can be the culprit, but you don't have in your code these two functions defined: videointerface_addsource, videointerface_play

Try to solve this problem and see what happens

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 12:57pm

umhh ...thanks, but i think i am not using that part.

i am loading a video that works everywhere.

video.src = "video/video-1024x512.mp4"

Regards

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 4:38pm

Hi, anymore ideas about that black screen on mobile?

Thanks to all

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 12:28pm

FIXED!

autoplay in mobile.

if (device.desktop) {
//video.autoplay = "autoplay";
video.src = "video/video-1920x960.mp4"
} else {
video.autoplay = "autoplay";
video.src = "video/video-1024x512.mp4"
}

although you must use touch_workaround later to play video ... at begining you must set autoplay true devices *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Thanks to all.

Regards.