Hotspots, moving and rotation

• Hi,

I'm going through some old work that I want to put on my new website, and update it from another generator to use KRpano. I really like the way the new version makes responsive panos without too much effort. I've an older version of panaotour too - but I find it rather inflexible (and though I'd like to change the xml in those generated tours it's a bit obtuse)

My first issue is that I've been struggling with vlookatmin and vlookatmax parameters and how to find them. Using the options plugin doesn't seem to help (Is there any doc for that plugin?), and the best way I've found of getting this info is using the cursorposition plugin. Is there a better way? I just need to be able to cover the nadir. Be great if there was an equivalent diagram like the one in this thread for vlook (or even in the doc?)

I'd like to be able to rotate a view after the hotspot has changed position.
    I've found linkedscene_lookat (Though I can't find that in the doc!), but this doesn't do any smooth rotation. I have the tour starting using a moveto action, so the initial view rotates to show a hotspot. Ideally I'd like to be able to do a smooth zoom into the hotspot, change scene and then rotate that scene - there must be an example of this somewhere?

Finally, the default vtourskin has onclick events in the skin style. If you want to do different or additional onclick events to those defined in the skin, can these be added in the tour.xml (and will they override the vtourskin.xml?), should you modify the skin onclick (don't really want to do this as the onclciks may be tour specific), or what is the best technique?

Thanks....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!