KRpano-phonegap-> Multiples errors on IOS (is not a krpano plugin, xml parsing)

• hi all,

I'm trying to embed an vr360 (video) visit in an app with phonegap.
    Used:
    KRpano 1.19
    Phonegap desktop build

First i've tried to do a simple video VR360. Across the phonegap server (and phonegap app on mobile) wich give an ip for access it's work fine for browser and android, but have multiples errors (xml parsing, js not plugin) for ios. First error was with webvr xml in video xml skin. I've tried to not call it (to pass error) and the step further was multiple errors (not krpano file) for plugin and even for krpano.js ...
    As i was blocked on these errors I had restart from zero with an very simple simple 360 picture.
    xml
    <krpano>
    <preview url="preview.jpg" />
    <view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="90" fovmin="20" fovmax="120" />
    </krpano>

with the krpano.js and a simple call thought an html page. Hard to do more simple.

Works fine under ios but as soon i'm adding the plugins gyro i have an error:
    ERROR: the file ./plugin/gyro2.js is not a krpano plugin

Same things that i had with the first version (video).
    I've checked the gyro2.js is the one we have in the last KRpano distribution (1.19)
    I'v read some issue about utf-8 and i've tried to use utf-8 or utf8-bom for the gyro2.js with the same result.

Does anyone have an idea ? Do you have good results (or result at all) in embeding krpano with phonegap in ios use ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!