Webvr / Strange Hotspot Behaviour

• Hi Forum-Members.

I´ve made this tour: http://data.kuck.info/sanktanton/tour.html

Thanks to all the very useful posts in this forum I was able to accomplish this with nearly no xml-knowledge and almost no extra help.
    So thanks for all the constructive and solution orientated discussions. Well done.

Now to my problem with this tour:
    When I enter WebVr on different mobile devices I cannot activate any hotspot with the view-cursor
    (It works on desktop with the vr-simulation)

Only when I enter the VR-Setup and hit save, the hotspot-activation (little circle animation) is working as it should be.
    But when I reload the tour, it starts again with no hotspot-activation.

Now it gets even stranger...
    To find out what went wrong I´ve uploaded a complete unaltered version of this tour (so everything with clean code + the pano-folder)
    But even then the same thing happend as described above.
    I rechecked all the images and downloaded the latest krpano again ... made a new tour again ... no code changing ... uploading ...
    and again ...the same problem.

I have made another tour http://data.kuck.info/lagomera/tour.html
    Here WEBVR works fine.
    What is different ... when I first enter WEBVR it autotmatically opens the VR-SETUP.
    This happens NOT with the other tour.
    What is also different is ...that the church-tour has got two panoramas with a higher resolution in it
    than the rest of the included panoramas.
    In the LaGomera-Tour all panos are almost the same pixel-sizes.

Your help is REALLY welcome.
    I´ve spend a whole day to find a solution ... with no luck at all.

best regards...
    Christian

Edited once, last by q-ki (February 28, 2017 at 6:43 AM).

• I´ve deleted a part in the webvr_onentervr action ...
    now it looks like this...
    i think this is no valid/complete code ... but if delete the whole if-section the problem remains the same

Like this it works ... but it makes no sense to me at all why and why not with the complete code ...
    Maybe Klaus you could take a look if there is some kind of bug ...
    I have no idea ...

Thanks ...
    Christian

Edited 2 times, last by q-ki (February 28, 2017 at 11:04 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!