• The first thing you should do is read this thread:

https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…ution#post70022

It's got good info on the Samsung related hardware.

Having said that, which type of mobile device you use really isn't going to make much difference as long as it's a fairly new piece of hardware. The resolution differences are negligible, really.

The viewers, on the other hand, vary substantially in experience and quality. For cardboard style viewers we use the PowisVR. It's the only cardboard model that allows for adjustable distance for each lens between the screen and eyes. I tested many, many different brands and the problems were numerous: too much curve in the bi convex lenses, lenses too close to the screen, etc.

Plastic style viewers are all garbage in my view. Absolutely zero improvement in optics, negligible improvement in light leak reduction.

GearVR is okay, but overrated in my view.

Rift/Vive experience is very nice, but ironically a lower resolution than mobile devices. However, the experience is the most immersive and fluid. Zero jitter. *smile*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!