Stereo video issue

• So, I have an MP4 video file with side-by-side stereo content.

I wanted to test krpano's stereo video feature (mentioned here ). I set up a test like this:

But this isn't working. I'm seeing the side-by-side video mapped over a sphere. When I click the 'VR' icon of the interface, I see the side-by-side video displayed twice, side-by-side. Am I missing something here?

Maybe I don't have the right expectations for this feature? What exactly should appear? Will the stereo halves be merged into a single view, which can then be switched (via the 'VR' button) back to stereo? Or does it do something else? Any help appreciated.

• Hi philjms,

Not sure what you are expecting, but VR mode means indeed that the view is twice projected. With a small difference in angle, cause one view has to be seen with your left eye and the other with your right eye. Then your eyes and brain will merge it into a 3d image.
    VR mode normally is seen with a vr device or cardboad mode on your phone. Hope this points you in the right direction.

Or I do not fully understand your question :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!