3d Model linked to Tour example

• I have recently been working on a project trying to integrate a 3d model (dollshouse) into my virtual tour.

I created the dolls house .obj and hosted it on Sketchfab.com. Umalo developed a plugin (hopefully available at some stage to buy) to enable you to click on an annotation within the sketchfab model and link it the panos in your tour.

3d Models can be created with free software sweet home 3d and uploaded to sketchfab.

Here is the result

• I wouldn't call this a plugin as it is mostly set of integration principles on how to integrirate this two viewers. As of this moment I am not ready to publish this as stand alone plugin, but would be happy to support you when you will have project ready to be merged. Contact me via mail with more details, as current solution is customized for Pete's project.

• I have recently been working on a project trying to integrate a 3d model (dollshouse) into my virtual tour.

I created the dolls house .obj and hosted it on Sketchfab.com. Umalo developed a plugin (hopefully available at some stage to buy) to enable you to click on an annotation within the sketchfab model and link it the panos in your tour.

3d Models can be created with free software sweet home 3d and uploaded to sketchfab.

Here is the result

Hi, I really appreciate your work, can I ask the step by step to create the same results, please?

Thanks in advance

• Hi,
    nice work on the 3d model .
    can you share howto add pano in sweet home 3d

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!