[Solved] hotspots not working in VRMode: standard krpano 1.19 vtour droplet

• Hello,

This is getting really strange: A standard tour, created with the vtour-Droplet of krpano 1.19.8 is displaying the hotspots, but they are not working right from the start when entering VRMode. First an action like opening the VR setup menu and closing again is making the tour work. I would call this a bug or am I wrong? I'm on the edge of losing a client on this.

http://premiumpano.de/temp/androidtest/

(BTW: Even the VRMode simulation shows this behavior sometimes)

Any help appreciated very much.

Michael

Edited 3 times, last by mstoss (March 22, 2017 at 11:42 PM).

• Hi,

seems to work just nice on my iPhone6.
    But the hotspots need a second to re-appear when going into vr.
    Maybe there is a problem?

Tuur *thumbsup*

• In the meantime Klaus proposed to delete the specific vr-image set, using the other sets for vrMode

So the image part code of http://premiumpano.de/temp/androidtest/ looks like this now:

This did help - somehow: Entering the tour shows the start scene. Entering VRMode shows the Setup Screen first: changing options or just closing reveals the VRMode scene, with hotspots and all.

BUT

When entering a new scene, the screen turns black, leaving ONLY the hotspots. The previously visible scenes have gone. You can see this on a normal screen as well, no Error-message about missing tiles.

Going crazy on this...

Yours,
    Michael

Edited once, last by mstoss (March 22, 2017 at 1:11 PM).

• When entering a new scene, the screen turns black, leaving ONLY the hotspots. The previously visible scenes have gone. You can see this on a normal screen as well, no Error-message about missing tiles.

Hi,

you would need to remove also that part from the <image> elements:

Code
    if="!webvr.isenabled"

Otherwise there would be no <image> there when loading the scene and being in VR mode.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!