small text on the right + URl link

• Please I like to insert a very small text on the right as credit + URl link.
    What script do I put and where exactly to put it.

I am new to this forum I spend half a day reading lots of them.
    The most issue I have lots of people sent scripts but I don't know which part to paste it in.

I Guest we are split in two sections, Good Photographers and Good Developers.
    It takes lot of talent to be both.

Thank you very much Massimo Debattista - Malta - Europe

• Hi
    Welcome to forum.

Add this simple row in any xml file you like. Eg. directly in tour.xml (if to be visible on all scenes don't put it inside scene definitions, but outside)

Code
    <layer name="credits" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/skin/yourimage.png" align="bottomright" edge="bottomright" x="5" y="5" enabled="true" visible="true" onclick="openurl(http://www.google.com,_blank)" />

In case you use Krapno default GUI you might have overlappings. In that case open skin/vtoursin and explroe code where scene title is defined. Same way create duplicate, rename layer and align on right side, with hard coded html="your text" and add onclick from above example. And set visible to true on start.

• Thank you so much, It did work very well.
    I hope I put in a right spot but its working.

<!-- startup action - load the first scene -->
    <action name="startup" autorun="onstart">
    if(startscene === null OR !scene[get(startscene)], copy(startscene,scene[20].name); );
    loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE);
    if(startactions !== null, startactions() );
    </action>
    <layer name="credits" keep="true" url="skin/logo.png" align="bottomright" edge="bottomright" x="5" y="5" enabled="true"............

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!