Picture scene on the hotspot

• I want the picture of the next scene to appear over the hotspot. The following code is written:
    But I have a problem. Before the necessary picture appears, a picture appears that was on the previous hotspot. Not for long, but it is visible. I tried different options, but nothing changes. Maybe some ideas?

<layer name="frame" enabled="false" alpha="0" type="container" keep="true" width="110" height="110" edge="bottom" maskchildren="true"
    bgalpha="0" bgborder="4 0xff0101 1" bgroundedge="60" bgshadow="10 10 10 0x000000 0.5" >

<layer name="photo" type="image" keep="false" width="prop" height="100%" align="center" edge="center" />
    </layer>

<hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" distorted="false" ath="159.889" atv="1.837" linkedscene="scene_2_sphere"
    onout="tween(layer[frame].alpha, 0, 0.5);"

onover=" set(layer[photo].url,graf/2_2.png); tween(layer[frame].alpha, 1, 1);picture_round_on(); "

onclick="loadscene(scene_2_sphere,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));
    lookat(0, 1, 90);
    wait(BLEND);
    oninterrupt(break);
    lookto(93, 0, 125, smooth(80,100,300));"/>

Example - here - http://panorama.16mb.com/Panoram/Kreati…ge/outside.html

We did a little differently, now it works. But it's very interesting, where is the error in the code?

Edited once, last by Konstantine: Corrected complexity. But in a different way. (April 26, 2017 at 2:22 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!