krpano 1.19-pr9 / 1.19-pr10 / 1.19-pr11 / 1.19-pr12

• Hi,

Still no way to use parent for hotspots in webvr mode ?

No yet, that's a way more complicated case because everything that has been done automatically by the browser (because all was html/css) has to be redone again manually for WebGL. I mean the layouting and the rendering of all involved elements. The first step here was the new textfield support and the next step will be a new internal layouting engine that will be designed for these requirements.

That's already planed and also already partially in work (several internals will be prepared step by step for that), but as this is a more comprehensive part, it will be probably not ready for version 1.19.

But by using several stacked hotspots (same ath/atv, offsets via ox/oy, ordered by zorder) it should be already possible to achieve almost the same.

Just wondering, will copyswf make a return in the .config files ? I'm creating panos batch-wise and don't need the .swf file to be created each time...

Just set flash=false in the config files.

Or do you mean not creating any swf or js files?
    For this case additionally the html setting (note - 'html' not 'html5') could be set to false in the config files.
    Then only the images and the xml file will be created.

But the text is not displayed in the center but on the left site.

There is a problem with aligning text when it is used as hotspot (no matter - distorted or not). Piotr reported misaligning but there are others problem eg. in Chrome vcenter works well but in Firefox text itself is aligned to the bottom an it is cutted.

Thanks for reporting!
    Sorry, I'm not sure how I could have missed such simple not working cases... *wacko*
    There will be an update next week where these layout problems will be fixed.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• That's already planed and also already partially in work (several internals will be prepared step by step for that), but as this is a more comprehensive part, it will be probably not ready for version 1.19.

But by using several stacked hotspots (same ath/atv, offsets via ox/oy, ordered by zorder) it should be already possible to achieve almost the same.

Ok, I understand, thnax Klaus !

One more thing, is it possible not to cut text when using textfield as a hotspot and setting a width & height ?
    It seems text won't go to the next line, I guess because it's transformed into bitmap ?
    Is it a bug ?

• Equirectangular stereo pairs like name_l.jpg and name_r.jpg do no create stereo tiles when dragged onto the batch files.
    It works with over/under and cubestrips. What am I doing wrong?

I still cannot use the tour edior. It generates an error message that flash is required. Also when dropped on the testing server. Why?
    (Using Chrome).

• I still cannot use the tour edior. It generates an error message that flash is required. Also when dropped on the testing server. Why?
    (Using Chrome).

I checked and all my old online virtual tours build in the Flash Player stopped working on Google Chrome *huh* I think this is the end of Flash Player on this browser.

best regards
    Piotr

• Hi,

One more thing, is it possible not to cut text when using textfield as a hotspot and setting a width & height ?

That would be possible by disabling the wordwrap setting;
    https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#wordwrap

But I think the date in the release note are not correct *tongue* ,in the news section of the mainpage

Thanks for notice! *wink*
    Is corrected now.

• Equirectangular stereo pairs like name_l.jpg and name_r.jpg do no create stereo tiles when dragged onto the batch files.
    It works with over/under and cubestrips. What am I doing wrong?

Hmm... that should definitively work, just tested successfully again... *confused*

What are the full filenames and filepaths in your case?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• hm i just noticed,

that if you use google chrome 58.0.3029.110 on macosx 10.10.5 the screen stays blank white...
    to be precise : the toolbar shows and works, but the panorama itself stays white, nothing visible

the console shows no errors, but if i set it to verbose i can see
    "[Violation] 'requestAnimationFrame' handler took 70ms"

this does not happen on sierra with the same google version
    also no problems with safari and firefox neither on 10.10.5 nor on sierra.

.... ?

• Hi! thank you for great update.

I downloaded linux version and extracted files, the tools are changed to js implement.
    Is there still command line interface of linux tools? ( depend on node.js ?)

Please tell me how to use linux tools.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!