krpano 1.19-pr9 / 1.19-pr10 / 1.19-pr11 / 1.19-pr12

• pr11 bug report

set vcenter true

can not Automatic plugin sizing ,that make very huge width number!

• Hi Klaus!

I can confirm this also. In one of my tours I had this text layer:

Code
    <layer name="insert_phone_ok" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" align="bottom" y="10" enabled="false" keep="true" html="[b]OK[/b]"  css="font-family:Arial; text-align: center; font-size:16px; color:#ffffff;" vcenter="true" padding="5 10" wordwrap="true" selectable="false" embeddedfonts="false"  interactivecontent="false"  background="true" backgroundcolor="0x4d0093"  border="true" bordercolor="0xffffff" borderwidth="3" roundedge="0"/>

I had to add

Code
    width="80"

to it, otherwise it was stretched all the way to the stagewidth (which didn't occur with 1.19-pr10).

• Hi,

thanks for bug-reporting and sorry for these bugs!

I have really thought I have tested every possible textfield case and are wondering now how I could have missed simple ones like no-width + vcenter (although vcenter wouldn't/shouldn't have an effect when no height is set)...

I will try to fix them and release a new version as soon as possible of course!

I also found some strange behaviour with pr 11
    that was the result with pr 10
    this is with pr 11

Yes, that looks strange!
    Do you have a link for testing?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• same for me :

Code
    VM1141:1 Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'selectNodeContents' on 'Range': parameter 1 is not of type 'Node'.    at Mf.q [as renderToCanvas] (eval at embedpanoJS (embedpano.js:11), <anonymous>:1:209576)    at k (eval at embedpanoJS (embedpano.js:11), <anonymous>:1:151031)    at P (eval at embedpanoJS (embedpano.js:11), <anonymous>:1:149345)    at Object.O.renderpano (eval at embedpanoJS (embedpano.js:11), <anonymous>:1:163558)    at Object.a [as updateview] (eval at embedpanoJS (embedpano.js:11), <anonymous>:1:105394)    at Of (eval at embedpanoJS (embedpano.js:11), <anonymous>:1:28556)    at b (eval at embedpanoJS (embedpano.js:11), <anonymous>:1:218923)

when i rollover hotspots

and an other bug, hotspot text dont show any text, but bgcolor and shadow works (in 1.19.10 is fine)

Edited 2 times, last by MrTie (August 4, 2017 at 11:36 AM).

• Hi,

same for me :
    ... Failed to execute 'selectNodeContents' on 'Range': parameter ...
    when i rollover hotspots

That happens on empty html setting values and will be fixed in the next release.

and an other bug, hotspot text dont show any text, but bgcolor and showdows works (in 1.19.10 is fine)

Please post an example or link to allow me fixing it.

I'm basically ready to release the next version, all bug-reports from above (except the strange one from Jordi were I'm waiting for more information) are already fixed. That means if you found an new bug please report it, then I can try fixing it before the next release.

Thanks and best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Thanks!

These examples were helpful - that reason for the missing texts in this case was the non-fullpage viewer embedding!

The internally used bounding boxes for the text lines were returned from the browser in absolute position values, but the internal text dom element is placed inside the krpano viewer container and so all texts had unexpectedly a wrong offset. And that offset was moving the texts out of the area of the textfield.

For the next release this will be fixed.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

okay, here - krpano 1.19-pr12:

All the textfield bugs from the posts above (and some others) should be fixed with it.

The release notes:

• Fix: Crash on WebGL textfield hotspots when the 'html' setting is empty.
    • Fix: Set the default text color to black for WebGL textfield hotspots.
    • Fix: Wrong WebGL textfield width when using vcenter=true and doing autosizing (no width set).
    • Fix: Missing texts in WebGL textfields when the viewer wasn't embedded as fullpage-element.
    • Fix: Avoid internal WebGL textfield texture caching/reusing when removing hotspots not correctly (not via removehotspot).
    • Fix: Slightly inaccurate vertical scaling of the pano image in flat-panos.
    • Fix: Soundinterface Plugin - playing a completed sound again wasn't working correctly.

Btw - during testing I've created several internal examples and some of them seems interesting to share:

Example 1 - Textfield Line/Word Breaking (XML)
    This example tests the line/word-breaking algorithm of the WebGL textfields - the left text is a CSS3D element and will be rendered by the browser itself and the right one is a WebGL texture where each word was calculated and drawn by krpano. The texts should always look the same. Additionally the WebGL textfield is using oversampling and mipmapping to improve the visual quality, e.g. look the texts at different zooms and different angles.

Example 2 - Cylinder-Grid-Hotspots (XML)
    This example was created during trying to replicate a bug-report. Nothing really special but looks funny.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Example 1 - Textfield Line/Word Breaking (XML)
    This example tests the line/word-breaking algorithm of the WebGL textfields - the left text is a CSS3D element and will be rendered by the browser itself and the right one is a WebGL texture where each word was calculated and drawn by krpano. The texts should always look the same. Additionally the WebGL textfield is using oversampling and mipmapping to improve the visual quality, e.g. look the texts at different zooms and different angles.

If the text is Chinese, then the webgl textfield hotspot will be a problem. Chinese is wrapped in a single character,This means that as long as there is a character to the right side, it should be wrapped。

Code
    <data name="testtext">
    高度灵活、性能卓越的轻量化全景漫游浏览器。
    兼容HTML5和Flash,支持Webgl下的WebVR展示。
    使用专用的krpano xml代码编写全景漫游,可开发出高度定制化的项目,也可利用krpano工具开发在线全景制作及展示平台。
    支持各类型的全景图以及全景视频和环物全景。
    支持各种投影模式。
    同时提供简单高效的批处理方式,可在无需代码干预下迅速生成一个基本功能兼备的全景漫游项目。
    	</data>
  • bug report pr12 :

a - when entering webVR, the empty video goes fullscreen and i have to minimize manually to hide it, all the rest seems running fine.
    video screen : https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2q5qhduqukwu89/bug.pr12.mp4?dl=0

b - Bingmaps seems slower to load map tiles, the radar cannot be rotated by touch (all the map move)

- iOS 10.3.3
    - krpano wrapped in iOS App

Thanks for the hard work.

z

Edited once, last by zadda (August 6, 2017 at 12:23 PM).

• hi klaus,

i just updated to pr12, thanks for all your work!

but i have to report, that with each update i have to clean out permissions and quarantine flags on osx. for example when copying manually from the template folder, the plugins cant get loaded later because they all have permissions of 700. i guess you fix that on the fly when using the droplets, but it would be nice to have correct permissions and quarantine flags removed for all files also in the templates/viewer folders...

best, index

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!