You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 5th 2017, 3:39pm

Issue playing video on Mobile (But working on PC)

Hallo there!,

Today, again, I can't continue and find an answer by myself, so I come here looking for your help!.

Look, I have a normal tour, and in one of the scenes I have a video, added in 2 ways!: When it's in non-vr mode, it displays the video as a layer with overlay (based on the example, and used a copy of the videoplayer.xml used there), and in case that the user is in VR mode, it displays the video as a hotspot.

So, currently, it's working perfect on PC, pretty good and smooth, but when I try it on mobile, it captures the click event, and open the video but the video don't start playing, not even if I click again the video (both of them have this same problem, VR and Non-VR videos), just when I click it (tap the screen, even in VR) like 3 times, it starts playing!, and that's driving me crazy and can't figure out why is it happening!.

Here is the code of the scene with the videos:

HTML

<scene name="P6" thumburl="thumbs/P6.jpg" title="Epo-Halle"><include url="videoPlayer.xml"/>		<view fovtype="VFOV" fov="90" fovmin="40" fovmax="150" /><image stereo="true" stereoformat="TB">			<sphere url="panos/P6.jpg"/>		</image>				<hotspot name="normal_video_spot" url="'%SWFPATH%/videos/P6.jpg" scale="0.5" zoom="true" ath="0" atv="0" distorted="true" onclick="looktohotspot(get(name),90); videoplayer_open('%SWFPATH%/videos/P6.mp4', '%SWFPATH%/videos/P6.jpg', 0.5);"/>						<hotspot width="50%" height="prop" visible="false" name="vr_video_spot" url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.js" url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.swf" posterurl="'%SWFPATH%/videos/P6.jpg" videourl="%SWFPATH%/videos/P6.mp4" distorted="true" ath="0"  atv="0" edge="center" scale="1.0" rx="0" ry="0" rz="0" x="0" oy="0" loop="true" pausedonstart="true" onclick="togglepause();"/>				<events name="temp_scene_event" keep="true" onloadcomplete="toggle_videos();"/>				<action name="toggle_videos">			if(webvr.isenabled,				set(hotspot[normal_video_spot].visible, false);				set(hotspot[vr_video_spot].visible, true);			,				set(hotspot[normal_video_spot].visible, true);				set(hotspot[vr_video_spot].visible, false);			);		</action>	</scene>

I've tried creating triggering manually the play event in the onclick event, tried with the touchworkaround="true", tried with different videos in different resolutions, tried writing it again just in case there was some silly error I didn't notice... but still, nothing works!.

Thank you for your help!