You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 11:12pm

skin_map zoom doesn't work ....

Hi,
I have a tour with 5 panos. I gave a special value to the "zoom" - variable in skin_map-plugin. To get all mapspots into google maps I added the lat/lng-values of each pano. First all went fine but after I entered the gps-values into the last/5th pano the starting zoom level of the map changed to the smallest possible map with all mapspots in there. And I can't change the zoom-level anymore :( I entered gps-coordinates into the skin-map-plugin also without any change. Or I put the zoom-level to zero or to 50 - nothing changes... and the same happening to bing maps - but there the map a shown one level more distant...I have no idea of what and why...