krpano 1.19.pr9 html5 videoplayer posterurl issue on desktop browsers (update with shot)

• hi,
    i've made a flat pano with several video inside.
    I use "html5 always" in index.html file.

when i play the pano on my mobile device, all posterurl images i'd set on each video are visible correctly, but, when i play pano on desktop chrome or firefox posterurl images are disappeared and i see all first black frames at the beginnig of each video.

i'm sure that my desktop browsers use html5 because i actually use editor.swf plugin for hotspot alignment and the editor button isn't on screen.

I notice sometimes, during pano loading, posterurl images appear for a while and than disappear or the images are seen but the pano stop downloading ad remain blurred.

someone can suggest me any solution?

thanks a lot.

here the examples.
    cattura.jpg is the actually behaviour with html5 on chrome and firefox... we see the posterurl images but pano stop downloading pano and remain blurred
    After several ctrl-f5 an f5 command sometimes pano complete loading but posterurl images are disappeared.

on android chrome is perfect! i don't anderstand.

now, for avoid this issue i'd set html5 on auto.. but clearly in flash ver on pc the images posterurls are missed.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!