How to add plugins to the .config file

• I use the gyro2 plugin for all of my 360 panos but it's a pain having to manually add it every time after running the NORMAL.bat file which uses the normal.config file. Is there a way to edit the normal.config file (or a copy of it) so that the .bat file automatically adds the gyro2 plugin to the new directory it creates AND edits the pano.xml file to include the gyro2 plugin activation and settings code?

Thanks in advance for your help on this matter.

• I figured out how to do it. No thanks to you guys *tongue*

For others that may stumble upon this thread in the future here is what I did:

I placed the gyro2.js file in a plugins folder. I then copied the following files:

• MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) droplet.bat and renamed it to MAKE PANO (MULTIRES_GYRO2) droplet.bat
    • multires.config file found in /templates/ and renamed the copy multires_gyro2.config
    • panoonly.xml and renamed it panoonly_gyro2.xml

I then edited MAKE PANO (MULTIRES_GYRO2) droplet.bat to point to multires_gyro2.config

Code
    "%~dp0\%KRPANOTOOLSEXE%" makepano "%~dp0\templates\multires_gyro2.config" %*

I then edited multires_gyro2.config to point to panoonly_gyro2.xml

Code
    # skin / xml template
    include defaultbuttons.skin
    xmltemplate=xml/panoonly_gyro2.xml

I then edited panoonly_gyro2.xml to include gyro2 plugin

And voila! Now I just drag my pano to this new droplet and it automagically has the gyro2 plugin included. Hope this helps someone.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!