You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 4:31pm

Get and set of scene URL possible?

Hi,

is it possible to get and set the url of the scene? When trying to get the scene.url like this:
get(scene[get(xml.scene)].url)
krpano returns "null".

Is there a way to dynamically change the url of a scene when using a sphere? Like this:
<sphere url="frames/00000.jpg" />

Another question: Is it possible to add a scene dynamically? It´s easy to add hotspots, layers, videos etc. dynamically but how about a scene?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Nupsi

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 8:56am

Hi)

I remember this post about scene deletion: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…scene#post58559

I guess if deletion is possible, then it should be possible to add a scene dynemically.

I've tried a bit and I guess it should be something like this:

Source code

showlog();		trace(scene.count);		set(scene[added_scene].name, 'added_scene');		trace(scene.count);		trace(scene[added_scene].name);
Regards,

Alexey