• Hi all,

I'm putting together a tour and have used KEEPVIEW to maintain orientation as the user moves through the tour.
    However, there is one tour that needs to be off-set from the previous orientation by about 90º.
    Is there a snippet of code I can use to do this? Or do I need to physically change the spherical in Photoshop before rendering.

Cheers.

• ok, I got it working using <events name="turn_pano" onloadcomplete="set(view.hlookat,-90);" />
    However, obviously, it doesn't happen until the tour is actually loaded and looks a bit strange.
    Also, it spins the pano when entering from other areas, which I had not thought about and don't want.

So, is there a way to assign the action to the hotspot arrow so that the pano is orientated before it's loaded?

• Hi,

why 'onloadcomplete'?
    That would be called when the loading of the image is 'complete' and this can take some better.
    Even the onxmlcomplete or onnewscene would be better?

But generally I would recommend other possibilities - e.g. simply a lookat or set view call after the loadscene call...

Or when using the default VTOUR droplets and navigating by hotspots - enable the 'webvr_gyro_keeplookingdirection' setting and at the <hotspot> element add a 'linkedscene_lookat' attribute with 'h,v,fov' values.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!