Network Loading Error on Playhead Changes & Resolution Switch

• We've got a newer build of krpano 1.19pr10 as a custom 360 video player and successfully tested locally, but after moving it to our web server, we get network loading errors.

The 360 video initially loads and plays just fine, but if we skip ahead to a point of the video that hasn't been buffered, we get a network error. If we try to switch resolution from 2k to 1k, we get a network error. Despite the network error claiming the file could not be loaded - the files are in fact there and the paths are correct.

I seem to have no issues with Internet Explorer, this is only happening in Chrome. So I am guessing this may be related to Chrome and it's stringent security policies. I get the same errors on Chrome for Android. But all files are served from the same domain. I've tested videointerface_addsource paths with the FULL URL with domain, and paths relative to the domain root - and still got network errors on Chrome with both. Is there anything else I should try?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!