ScrollArea touch content

• This is a follow-up to a previously posted issue on this same subject. But I think I have clarified my question a bit.
    I have a plugin that loads a multi-level accordion menu.
    Here is a sample of the code structure of the menu.

The plugin is child to a scrollarea layer within a container-layer, as prescribed.

In desktop browsers the menu performs as expected. The input-checkboxes get checked and the menu expands and the <a> onclick events fire off.
    On mobile/touch devices this completely breaks.
    You can still scroll but none of the touch responses work as predicted. The input-checkboxes do NOT get checked and the menu does NOT expand and the <a> onclick events do NOT fire off.

This has been brought up once before in this thread:https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…a+ios#post53835 "Textfield over scrollarea bug on touch devices"

This behavior does make some sense since the scrollarea layer needs to be receiving touch events so it can drag.
    But this precludes you from having objects in a scrollarea that react to realistic touch events. The menu elements do respond to JQuery .on('touchstart touchend'); events. Implementing solution using JQuery as a workaround is mildly problematic.

Does anyone have any insight into what one can do to enable "traditional" touch events inside a scrollarea layer?

• And this becomes a bit more interesting.

If you set the checkboxes as checked, so the menu is completely open when you load, the checkboxes and <a> onclicks still don't work.
    HOWEVER, if you add this to your homescreen and re-launch from this web-app the checkboxes still don't work BUT the <a> onclicks DO!

• My solution to this is JQuery.
    Created my own tap/tap-hold function, if anyone is interested....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!