textfield with external css style.

• Hi,

Problem :
    - 1.19 - pre 8 works, but not pre 10.

Scenario :
    1) Add hotspot with text-field plugin, and put html with class which is will be handled by external css file like the below.

Code
    [div class="smokeShadow"]Show me the money.[/div]

2) In the css style sheet, I declare some styles like the below.

Code
    .smokeShadow,.smoke{
    	margin: 0;
    	padding: 0;
    	text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #666;
    }

3) It worked in 1.19 pre 8, BUT, NOT in 1.19 pre10. In pre10, the style is not applied.

You may see the test results.
    - In pre8, https://photos.app.goo.gl/QYDmluW3gYNRwgw13
    - In pre10, https://photos.app.goo.gl/jvXBZB06y6zJiahl2

Is it a bug or changed its functionality? or not yet implemented?

• Hi,

are these hotspots ore layers?

If hotspots - krpano renders the textfield hotspots by default by its own since 1.19-pr10 to be able to use WebGL and support VR. And the krpano text renderer supports only a very limited set of css styles. I would recommend using the textfield styling options there.

If you don't need VR support you can add - renderer="css3d" - to the <hotspot> to let the browser render the text, then external css should work.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

It's distorted hotspot.

As I changed its renderer, everything is clear.
    I see why it is correctly.
    And I checked hotspots with webGl supporting VR mode.

I got you.
    Thank you :)

Hi,

are these hotspots ore layers?

If hotspots - krpano renders the textfield hotspots by default by its own since 1.19-pr10 to be able to use WebGL and support VR. And the krpano text renderer supports only a very limited set of css styles. I would recommend using the textfield styling options there.

If you don't need VR support you can add - renderer="css3d" - to the to let the browser render the text, then external css should work.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!