textfield with external css style.

• Hi,

Problem :
    - 1.19 - pre 8 works, but not pre 10.

Scenario :
    1) Add hotspot with text-field plugin, and put html with class which is will be handled by external css file like the below.

Code
    [div class="smokeShadow"]Show me the money.[/div]

2) In the css style sheet, I declare some styles like the below.

Code
    .smokeShadow,.smoke{
    	margin: 0;
    	padding: 0;
    	text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #666;
    }

3) It worked in 1.19 pre 8, BUT, NOT in 1.19 pre10. In pre10, the style is not applied.

You may see the test results.
    - In pre8, https://photos.app.goo.gl/QYDmluW3gYNRwgw13
    - In pre10, https://photos.app.goo.gl/jvXBZB06y6zJiahl2

Is it a bug or changed its functionality? or not yet implemented?

• Hi,

are these hotspots ore layers?

If hotspots - krpano renders the textfield hotspots by default by its own since 1.19-pr10 to be able to use WebGL and support VR. And the krpano text renderer supports only a very limited set of css styles. I would recommend using the textfield styling options there.

If you don't need VR support you can add - renderer="css3d" - to the <hotspot> to let the browser render the text, then external css should work.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

It's distorted hotspot.

As I changed its renderer, everything is clear.
    I see why it is correctly.
    And I checked hotspots with webGl supporting VR mode.

I got you.
    Thank you :)

Hi,

are these hotspots ore layers?

If hotspots - krpano renders the textfield hotspots by default by its own since 1.19-pr10 to be able to use WebGL and support VR. And the krpano text renderer supports only a very limited set of css styles. I would recommend using the textfield styling options there.

If you don't need VR support you can add - renderer="css3d" - to the to let the browser render the text, then external css should work.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!