Mosque Al Mizan putrajaya malaysia Full Virtual Tour..

• Hi bulp,

Great tour. The gui is perfect, simple and functional. *thumbup*
    Only one remark: Perhaps it would be better to disable the autotour when the mouse is onover the scenes buttons (the little squares) and re-able it when onout, do not you think so?

SAlut.

• very nice bulp however it loads very very slowly for me. i wonder what the upload bandwidth of your hosting server is. it takes way to long for the scenes to load for me to "tour" more than 2. otherwise i too like the interface.

• thank you guys...

Michel... thank you for remind me that little script......... :)

VN2009... id just re compress the jpeg output to 95 percent.. so the each file is under 10MB.. should load faster... the tilesize is 503... id already test 256 but the quality failed in fisheye effects...

:)

• Beautiful building, nice photography, great tour !

Two little constructive (I hope) comments:

1) Perhaps consider moving the little "loading bar" and circle graphic to the bottom of the page. There's a lot of loading activity happening and having the bar in the middle of the page spoils the view.

2) Consider moving the viewpoint of the main entrance a bit lower. The first view makes the building look like it's leaning backwards. If you lower the viewpoint down 10 or 15 degrees, the verticals return and the building looks more realistic and impressive imo.

*smile*

• Richard... thank you... actually there is 30% of this tour havent finnish yet... i do want the real coment from the architect... the design brief i guess... thats it..

the loading bar location ? ... thank you for remind me that... im waiting for custom loading bar plugin from Klaus... :) ... that will be a great customization and a bit of priviledge tour package.... but i guess Klaus are busy and work hard to finnish the beta 1.0.9 version... or 1.0.8 beta 9 version... *thumbsup*

i will look into your comment... but im still learning photography technic... a lots of thing to catch up...

thank you Richard... :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!