Htmlpage Plus v2.3

• Quoted from "Islander"

Hey simplify, can you say if something really went wrong in the mail? I'm also considering buying the plugin but this is looking trouble!!?
    Google now blocks .exe attachments, they have to be send using google drive, I tried hotmail and worked for me, now I got my files.

before send files to you,i make folder into a zip file,so google upzip them online and block them? *confused*

• Hi,
    i've purchase your html area plus plugin, but i need of an example how to insert in xml pano hotspot in onclick attribute an external link opened in iframe.
    i've seen you example but you've made it in a html anchor with all its attribute. How i can replicate it in javascript?

thanks

<a data-fancybox="iframe" data-src="https://krpano.com/plugins" data-type="iframe" href="javascript:;" >iframe content</a><br/>

i need to convert in javascript for use inside onclick of pano

• Hi,
    i've purchase your html area plus plugin, but i need of an example how to insert in xml pano hotspot in onclick attribute an external link opened in iframe.
    i've seen you example but you've made it in a html anchor with all its attribute. How i can replicate it in javascript?

thanks

iframe content

solved i use jscall();

but it works only with tour.js not with pano.js
    bye

• hi,
    sorry for delays in replying to you,you can see tour.xml line 9
    <hotspot name="spot84" url="%SWFPATH%/img/image_hotspot.png" ath="10" atv="20" notips="true" title="热点测试" onclick="jscall(ramiro());" />

use jscall()
    *thumbsup*

Hi,

thanks

iframe content

• I made payment over 24 hours ago through PayPal and sent you an email to send the plugin.

I have a project due and need the plugin immediately.

Please send the plugin without delay.

It is kind of ridiculous that your plugin appears to be the only plugin on krpano's list that does not offer payment through a service with an immediate download.

Thanking people for their trust is really beside the point. Production schedules move along and you are leaving your customers stuck with no understanding of when you will be online again to send the product that they have paid for. *confused*

• I made payment over 24 hours ago through PayPal and sent you an email to send the plugin.

I have a project due and need the plugin immediately.

Please send the plugin without delay.

It is kind of ridiculous that your plugin appears to be the only plugin on krpano's list that does not offer payment through a service with an immediate download.

Thanking people for their trust is really beside the point. Production schedules move along and you are leaving your customers stuck with no understanding of when you will be online again to send the product that they have paid for. *confused*

hi,
    sorry for delay, I'm sorry I didn't read the email in time after developing a new app recently.and your system recognized my mail as junk mail,i can not send attachment to you.do you have any other mail address?

• Hello does any one had luck with this plug in?

Seams I can't male it work unless I replace this line from the sample: passQueryParameters:true,id:"krpanoObject"}); on to this line on vtour.html

embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml" +'?ver=' + Math.random(), target:"pano", html5:"prefer", initvars:{design:"flat"}, passQueryParameters:"startscene,startlookat"});

Does any one can tell me how to add that line with your removing this part: startscene,startlookat"

Thank You

• Hello does any one had luck with this plug in?

Seams I can't male it work unless I replace this line from the sample: passQueryParameters:true,id:"krpanoObject"}); on to this line on vtour.html

embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml" +'?ver=' + Math.random(), target:"pano", html5:"prefer", initvars:{design:"flat"}, passQueryParameters:"startscene,startlookat"});

Does any one can tell me how to add that line with your removing this part: startscene,startlookat"

Thank You

try target:krpanoObject

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!