You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 10:52am

Quoted from "Islander"

Hey simplify, can you say if something really went wrong in the mail? I'm also considering buying the plugin but this is looking trouble!!?
Google now blocks .exe attachments, they have to be send using google drive, I tried hotmail and worked for me, now I got my files.

before send files to you,i make folder into a zip file,so google upzip them online and block them? *confused*

Riknieri

Beginner

Monday, February 5th 2018, 1:55pm

Please code example

Hi,
i've purchase your html area plus plugin, but i need of an example how to insert in xml pano hotspot in onclick attribute an external link opened in iframe.
i've seen you example but you've made it in a html anchor with all its attribute. How i can replicate it in javascript?

thanks

<a data-fancybox="iframe" data-src="https://krpano.com/plugins" data-type="iframe" href="javascript:;" >iframe content</a><br/>

i need to convert in javascript for use inside onclick of pano

Riknieri

Beginner

Monday, February 5th 2018, 2:32pm

Hi,
i've purchase your html area plus plugin, but i need of an example how to insert in xml pano hotspot in onclick attribute an external link opened in iframe.
i've seen you example but you've made it in a html anchor with all its attribute. How i can replicate it in javascript?

thanks

iframe content

solved i use jscall();

but it works only with tour.js not with pano.js
bye

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 4:46pm

jscall

hi,
sorry for delays in replying to you,you can see tour.xml line 9
<hotspot name="spot84" url="%SWFPATH%/img/image_hotspot.png" ath="10" atv="20" notips="true" title="热点测试" onclick="jscall(ramiro());" />

use jscall()
*thumbsup*
Hi,

thanks

iframe content

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 4:52pm

mod tour.html

Quoted

but it works only with tour.js not with pano.js
change tour.html line 123 <script src="tour.js"></script> into <script src="pano.js"></script> done. *smile*

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 3:25pm

hello simplify, does your plugin works in VR mode? And if yes, how is the aspect (like a flying hotspot? other?)? Thank's!!

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 6:18pm

hello simplify, does your plugin works in VR mode? And if yes, how is the aspect (like a flying hotspot? other?)? Thank's!!
my plugin don't support vr mode for now,and you can have a look at this plugin *smile* https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/vrthumbnails/#top