Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sergey74

Schüler

• »Sergey74« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: professional noob

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 21. August 2017, 12:38

Shift inside the sphere

Hi Klaus!
It would be great if it became possible to shift the viewpoint inside the sphere (in google and matterport style), when going to the hotspot.
Something similar happens when the architectural projection is turned on and architecturalonlymiddle="false" (only in the vertical direction)

Here is an example of what I mean http://panosphera.ru/gallery/transitions

p.s. I think it would be cool!
translation difficulties *huh*

jordi

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: creating ideas & coding them

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 21. August 2017, 13:11

For that we would need to load a very basic geometry mesh of the space, so the transitions have the movement you can see on gmaps and matterport. With the zoomblend we can get a kind of that effect without having the issue of the 3d mesh
visita3d.com advanced virtual tours
a new way to communicate

Sergey74

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 21. August 2017, 13:49

You do not understand what I'm talking about. Look at the example again. Zoomblend is not at all

Sergey74

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 21. August 2017, 14:02

Here is another example to better understand what I mean.
Drag a small circle http://panosphera.ru/gallery/temp/joystik/

panomaster

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Virtual Tours - Spherical Panoramas - Krpano developer

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 21. August 2017, 16:58

Wow! Nice effect!

jordi

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 22. August 2017, 17:57

Ok, now its clear. That would be great, I guess there would be a limitation , so the effect would not allow very long distance between panos.
a new way to communicate

Dienstag, 29. August 2017, 10:12

as always you're onto interesting stuff, sergej !

@KLAUS ... would it be possible to support something like this from krpano?

i myself was wondering a time ago how it would look if the eye-point is not completely fixed,
but movable in a certain range...

this could be used for the transition effect sergej displays,

and maybe also when using cardboards/webvr...
i'd try what it looks if the eye-point moves a little bit with the head...

index

jordi

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 29. August 2017, 20:35

6dof with a single image I don't think it would look well, because of the lack of 3d information. but if that would be directly integrated in krpano without need to hack the image, would be great kind of transitions.
a new way to communicate

Mittwoch, 30. August 2017, 18:00

Hi,

Zitat

Here is an example of what I mean http://panosphera.ru/gallery/transitions
Great example! *thumbsup*

@KLAUS ... would it be possible to support something like this from krpano?
Actually I've internally already added some code for such, but just not enabled yet because of several unknown details.
For controlling there were already view.tx, view.ty and view.tz variables (t* for translate) added.

Now the questions - should the hotspots translate as well, or only the pano image itself?
Should the translation absolute or relative to the current looking direction? I think absolute might be better the the goal are pano-transitions.
How to control/setup the translations on pano-blending?

I think I will just enable that in the next release as experimental feature to allow playing with it...
This might help answering these questions.

and maybe also when using cardboards/webvr...
i'd try what it looks if the eye-point moves a little bit with the head...
Without geometry/3d-deep-information it wouldn't make much sense, there will be no 3d depth.
You would only move inside a textured box or sphere.

And for non-vr these translations are mainly only good looking inside cubic-rooms when the cube-faces are aligned with the walls.

One idea for general usage might be adding a depth-map image and using that as 3d-geometry (already in the planing). With that it should look nice in VR headsets with position/translation-tracking. And with an offset/parallax view-point also nice on non-vr cases.

Best regards,
Klaus

jordi

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. September 2017, 13:32

Zitat

should the hotspots translate as well, or only the pano image itself?

I would move also the hotspots, in case we have some pixel fit hotspot, or maybe better to have some attribute that stick it or not to view translation, by default I would set it fixed to the pano.

Zitat

I would create a new pano blend type for that case, something like transblend or moveblend, and for attributtes I would set the initial position of the first pano, if set to 0 (by default) I would keep the current view, and then the first and second point of the second image, and also the time for the transition :

MOVEBLEND(time, initpoint1, endpoint1, initpoint2, endpoint2)

Zitat

adding a depth-map image and using that as 3d-geometry (already in the planing)

that would be a great new krpano function, maibe it would deserve a 1.20 version, I guess when we could use it in a pano we could also use it in video

Zitat

I will just enable that in the next release as experimental feature to allow playing with it

great
»jordi« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • pano_transitions.jpg
a new way to communicate

Freitag, 20. Oktober 2017, 17:07

Links are not still aviable... can you give it again please?

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. Oktober 2017, 14:36

Hi,

here a small bare bone example.
there is a small white button to click.
http://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/shift_view/1/
http://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/shift_view/1/tour.xml

Hope it helps,
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 15:20

Hello Tuur, your exemple work well on you site but i can't apply on mine...
the button is here but it do nothing when i press it..

i use the Pr12 version.. i've download your tuur.js and it's work now... maybe the Pr13....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ChukA« (23. Oktober 2017, 15:37)

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 15:23

i you show a link we might help.
Tuur *thumbsup*

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 15:37

it's work with your tuur.js

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 15:41

of course i made my own js file that only works on my domain.
Make your own Chuka.js and make sure you change it in the html file.
Just use the code, and play with it. never use an krpano js file from somebody else!

yes pr13 of course!

Tuur *thumbsup*

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 15:07

Zitat

Now the questions - should the hotspots translate as well, or only the pano image itself?

yes! Maybe with an extra setting (?) to have a choice.

Zitat

Should the translation absolute or relative to the current looking direction? I think absolute might be better the the goal are pano-transitions.

i would say absolute in any case (?)

Tuur *thumbsup*

jordi

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 14. November 2017, 17:36

Just been making more testing with the new view.tx|ty|tz attribute and I recognize for some panos is nice for others is just much worse than the zoomblend effect, basically it's nice when you are in a square room and also the faces of the cube correspond more or less with the basic geometry of the place, but when it's not like this and you start making visible the edges of the cube, everything loss it's sense, so apart from barebone projects and square rooms, for me it's not a valid method for making a nice transition, so I'll wait until we can load basic geometry to the pano.
a new way to communicate

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 14. November 2017, 18:50

I think there is much more interesting use of this then using it for transitions.
I can imagine though that for some transitions it could be nice, but i am much more interested in going around hotspots
Hope we can do that soon

Tuur *thumbsup*

Dienstag, 14. November 2017, 19:02

Just been making more testing with the new view.tx|ty|tz attribute and I recognize for some panos is nice for others is just much worse than the zoomblend effect, basically it's nice when you are in a square room and also the faces of the cube correspond more or less with the basic geometry of the place, but when it's not like this and you start making visible the edges of the cube, everything loss it's sense, so apart from barebone projects and square rooms, for me it's not a valid method for making a nice transition, so I'll wait until we can load basic geometry to the pano.

hm..
if the panorama was projected on a sphere that problem wouldn't occur
but no idea if this is changeable without causing other troubles..
klaus?