Please Help - Just Purchased And It Isn't Working For Me

• Comp: MacBook Pro Late 2016

--

i have a phantom 4 pro and made some panos and am trying to make a gyro-enabled file to upload to my FTP site. all i want is the most bare bones xml file that allows me to adjust the initial view, set the zoom amounts, and make it VR/Gyro enabled by default (no button to press - automatically in Gyro mode). something fairly similar to the 'Hangar 360' app if anyone is familiar.

i am having all sorts of problems. i have tried Normal and Multires, but the resulting folders don't contain the Gyro2 plugin. i found it and put it in there and it doesn't work. i looked at some xml file thread as regarding the Gyro functionality but every time i add what i think is the necessary files or folders or xml modifications - it always fails to load. usually get a 'ERROR: /plugins/gyro2.js - loading failed!' message or something like that.

can someone please make me a super bare bones xml file that i can use as a template with all the necessary things to do the following:

- be able to set the fov, min/max zoom, and initial view
    - when someone views my link with a mobile device that has gyros, it auto-loads in full screen gyro mode (no button to press)

can someone then tell me exactly what files (plugins, etc) need to be added and where exactly they need to go? i just made a mutlires and this is what it gives me:

if someone could help me out with this, i could use it as a template to build off of. but at least the bare bones of it would work :(

• Just use MAKE VTOUR droplet instead.
    To set the inital view use tour_editor.html which will be generated in your tour folder.
    To change the mix/max zoom open the tour.xml file and search for maxpixelzoom values
    All the settings you can easily change are at the beginning of the tour.xml file.
    You won't be able to switch to full-screen without user interaction.

• Just use MAKE VTOUR droplet instead.

You won't be able to switch to full-screen without user interaction.

that made the gyro work but you still have to manually select it. is there no way to have the pano auto-load in fullscreen w/ gyro already activated if it detects it being viewed by an applicable device?

• <krpano plugin[skin_gyro].enabled="true" />

You can use this code dynamically or static...

Static method:

Code
    <plugin name="skin_gyro" enabled="true"/>

Dynamic method:

Code
    set(plugin[skin_gyro].enabled, true)

Best regards
    Piotr

• thank you for responding. I tried modifying the XML to get rid of all the superfluous stuff I don’t use but then it fails. like webVR – don’t need it and I get rid of all the lines associated with it but then it’s trying to load it anyways and fails. those are the things I don’t understand. if I delete the plug-in and I delete any reference in the XML file about it - it’s still trying to load for some reason. maybe it’s in the html file or something. i’m no coder but can use some logic and deductive techniques, but it still insanely difficult to trace back in issue. I can read the documentation and it says what each thing does roughly, but it doesn’t say anything about if you omit this line of code then this other thing won’t work. that’s what’s frustrating and why i’m asking for help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!