• Found out, that if you use an own tour.xml, not that one that's generated by the VTOUR droplet, I can`t add/edit hotspots.
    With the old flashPlayer Version it was/is working...
    My panos are also seperated in scenes like in your tour.xml, but I don`t use the "vtourskin.xml" and the "skin_settings"...

The functionality of the added hotspot is based on the 'skin_hotspotstyle' style and without vtourskin.xml this can be guaranteed. Therefore the editor simply checks if there is the text 'vtourskin.xml' anywhere in the xml before enabling the editing functionally.

• Ummm...this update totally killed all the (html) input fields in our plugins. Works well with 1.19 pr10, does not in pr13. Any ideas?

Hmm, I see, this is unfortunately a side effect of the 'Avoid a screen blinking on iOS when touching a textfield in some cases' fix...

I will look for fixing this while keeping the iOS problem fixed too...

For a manual solution it would be possible to edit the textinput.js by adding this line in the registerplugin function:

Code
    inputelement.addEventListener("mousedown", function(e){ e.stopPropagation(); }, true);

Best regards,
    Klaus

• The new combobox is awesome, but in new build, despite using "tooltips_mapspots="true" in skin settings, the mapspot tooltips are not showing on mouseover for Google Maps.
    Also worth mentioning is that I get an error message when opening the new Tour Editor that says "plugins/scrollarea.js failed to load (0)" even though the scrollarea.js is in the plugins folder. Once hotspots are added to the panos using the editor, they show a tooltip on mouseover, but mapspots do not.

I really need tooltips for the mapspots in this project and would be gratefui to learn of a solution or workaround for this.

Regards, Reggie

Edited once, last by Reggie (September 29, 2017 at 8:40 PM).

• Hello. I have autotur on my old tour in 1.18, however when i get it in 1.19pr13 i have get one mistake.
    This code of button to activate autotour.

tween(view.vlookat,0.0,3.0);
    tween(view.fov,140,4);
    oninterrupt(stopautotour(););set(autorun,true);set(step,0);mul(step,get(scene[get(xml.scene)].index),2);add(step,1);set(idletime,1);
    set(events.onidle, autotour(););set(layer[btn_autotour].visible,false);
    set(layer[btn_stopautour].visible,true);hidecontrol();hideallspots();

This code equal in 1.18 and work fine in old tour.
    But now, function tween(view.vlookat,0.0,3.0); or tween(view.vlookat,0,3); not work. If i write set(view.vlookat,0); - it's work.
    I think it's error in krpano js.
    Thank you. Best Regards, Anton.

• Hi Klaus,
    In the 1.19pr9 and pr10 I have used the textfield html="" with the img and style enhancements like

Code
    html= "[img src='path_to_png' style='width:24px; height:16px; margin:0px 0px -4px -2px; ' /] Language_text"

It works for HTML5 in the 1.19pr9/10 perfectly:
    http://pavel.ursiny.sk/pano/at/Millst…rs.i18n_lang=de
    Click either context menu - the German flag and the list of the langauages with the flags/languages.
    The same container shows the language(flag) list when clicking the flag/language of the menu bar controls.

Now the 1.19pr13 is getting the "undefined path_to_png udefined Language_text" caption/text instead.
    Is the behaviour of textifiled html= attribute in the 1.19pr13 just temporal and will work as it works in pr9/10?
    Or there is no more such an option? Do you have a tip how to combine image with text in the textfield?

Thank you for your work!
    Pavel

The syntax [sq] for textfield html and caption has been used. The i18n updated to the ver. 1.19.pr13 (post https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…ad&postID=71482)
    Thanks.
    Pavel

Edited 2 times, last by pur: The syntax [sq] for textfield html and caption has been used. (October 6, 2017 at 12:26 AM).

• Klaus,

I believe I’ve found a bug and the “cause” of my issue as illustrated in this thread:

https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…72664#post72664

I’m fairly certain that this issue started with pr12 or pr11 since I reported this issue in the above thread on Sept. 19 and pr13 was released on the 21st.
    However, the issue has evolved further to the point that no mater what parent the plugin-layer chain is connected to, BGLAYER or no parent set, the select drop down DOES NOT work.
    You can interact with the map and map hotspots just fine.

With pr10 in-place ( viewer and plugins ) the select dropdown works just fine.
    With pr13 in-place ( viewer and plugins ) the select dropdown DOES NOT work at all.

I have since backed off the version of KRPano on our domain to pr10, since we need this functionality so a “live” example of this is not available.

Here are two screen captures illustrating what is going on, annotated to show what pr version.
    If I need to provide the plugin and/or more code, I can.

• The functionality of the added hotspot is based on the 'skin_hotspotstyle' style and without vtourskin.xml this can be guaranteed. Therefore the editor simply checks if there is the text 'vtourskin.xml' anywhere in the xml before enabling the editing functionally.

Perfect! Copy vtourskin.xml in my tour.xml and the editor works... *love*
    THANKS

• hI Klaus, my input plugin dont works in 1.19.13 ( and work in 12)

Edited 2 times, last by MrTie (October 5, 2017 at 10:38 AM).

• Hmm, I see, this is unfortunately a side effect of the 'Avoid a screen blinking on iOS when touching a textfield in some cases' fix...

I will look for fixing this while keeping the iOS problem fixed too...

For a manual solution it would be possible to edit the textinput.js by adding this line in the registerplugin function:

Code
    inputelement.addEventListener("mousedown", function(e){ e.stopPropagation(); }, true);

Best regards,
    Klaus

Dear Klaus,

thanks, that helped.

Do you - or anyone else for that matter - have an idea how could I make checkboxes (inside a plugin's html content) work on mobile devices too?

Mind you, this has nothing to do with the pr13 version, this is similar to the general misbehaviour of the input elements inside of krpano since...well, ever.

Code
    $("input").off("touchstart").on("touchstart", function(e) {$(e.currentTarget).focus()});

so this is what makes them work on mobile devices. This was actually posted on this forum by someone some while ago :)

But checkbox type inputs still do not work. When long pressed, I get a feedback reaction from the device, so it detects something happened, but the check/uncheck functionality doesn't work even then, and on a short tap nothing at all happens.

Any idea on how to hack around them too? Or any idea when will krpano support implicitely the usage of various input elements inside plugins?

Cheers!

• The new combobox is awesome, but in new build, despite using "tooltips_mapspots="true" in skin settings, the mapspot tooltips are not showing on mouseover for Google Maps.
    Also worth mentioning is that I get an error message when opening the new Tour Editor that says "plugins/scrollarea.js failed to load (0)" even though the scrollarea.js is in the plugins folder. Once hotspots are added to the panos using the editor, they show a tooltip on mouseover, but mapspots do not.

I really need tooltips for the mapspots in this project and would be gratefui to learn of a solution or workaround for this.

Regards, Reggie

Hi,

I experienced the same issue on the krpano 1.19.pr13.

As far as I looked, the problem seems to come from the content of the skin_addmapspots() which rely in on the htospot style.

the function get(style[hotspotstyle].onover return null as the onout does.

to fix it you can override as followed (if you need it urgently):

Code
    <action name="skin_addmapspots">    for(set(i,0), i LT scene.count, inc(i),      if(scene[get(i)].lat,        txtadd(spotname, 'spot', get(i));        txtadd(spotclickevent, 'skin_hidetooltips(); activatespot(',get(spotname),'); skin_loadscene(', get(scene[get(i)].name), ',get(skin_settings.loadscene_blend)); skin_updatescroll(); delayedcall(0.5,skin_showmap(false));');        copy(scene[get(i)].mapspotname, spotname);        addspot(get(spotname), get(scene[get(i)].lat), get(scene[get(i)].lng), get(scene[get(i)].heading), false, get(spotclickevent), null);        if(skin_settings.tooltips_mapspots,          set(layer[skin_map].spot[get(spotname)].tooltip, get(scene[get(i)].title) );          txtadd(layer[skin_map].spot[get(spotname)].onover, 'set(hovering,true);',  'copy(layer[skin_tooltip].html, tooltip); set(layer[skin_tooltip].visible, true); tween(layer[skin_tooltip].alpha, 1.0, 0.1); asyncloop(hovering, copy(layer[skin_tooltip].x,mouse.stagex); copy(layer[skin_tooltip].y,mouse.stagey); );' );          txtadd(layer[skin_map].spot[get(spotname)].onout,  'set(hovering,false);', 'tween(layer[skin_tooltip].alpha, 0.0, 0.1, default, set(layer[skin_tooltip].visible,false), copy(layer[skin_tooltip].x,mouse.stagex); copy(layer[skin_tooltip].y,mouse.stagey); );' );        );      );    );
        if(xml.scene != null,      activatespot( get(scene[get(xml.scene)].mapspotname) );    ,      activatespot(spot0);    );
        <!-- zoom and pan the map to see all spots at the same time -->    zoomToSpotsExtent();  </action>

You can add this function in a xml and include it in your tour.

Best regards,

Michel

Best regards,

Michel

• In krpano 1.19-pr13 I've found some strange behaviour:
    when I've made a flat multires panorama from a geographical map
    http://www.kartaspb.ru/s1917/

script loads map tiles in a strange way (clear cache and look at the upper-left segment near the island).

Here is a series of screenshots:

1. First it loads a preview images (ok)

http://www.kartaspb.ru/bug_1.jpg

2. then it loads a strange (incorrect) tile from another part of the map

http://www.kartaspb.ru/bug_2.jpg

3. then it loads correct tile, but with different borders than in step 1

http://www.kartaspb.ru/bug_3.jpg

4. and, finally, everything goes ok

http://www.kartaspb.ru/bug_4.jpg

It looks very strange and unpleasant when loading map at first time and when loading a new segments of map at zoom-in for the first time.
    When map is cached it looks like some king of flickering in those tiles on reload.

Some previous version of krpano have no such effect:
    http://www.kartaspb.ru/1917/

Hope, it can be fixed, because krpano is a really good product!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!