• Hi,

this seems to be a bug of iOS - somehow related to png transparency and WebGL alpha blending...

I have checked everything on my side and the WebGL code and everything related to this is correct. In my tests this was additionally only happening sometimes randomly, sometimes iOS was rendering correctly and sometimes not...

About hanging up - that can be related to the videoplayer plugin - in version 1.19-pr12 there was an iOS-only related bug. Please try the latest version, there this should be fixed.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

this seems to be a bug of iOS - somehow related to png transparency and WebGL alpha blending...

I have checked everything on my side and the WebGL code and everything related to this is correct. In my tests this was additionally only happening sometimes randomly, sometimes iOS was rendering correctly and sometimes not...

About hanging up - that can be related to the videoplayer plugin - in version 1.19-pr12 there was an iOS-only related bug. Please try the latest version, there this should be fixed.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Thank you! But I'm back to version 18))

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!