Virtual Tour including 360video

• I need to include a 360 video in a Virtual Tour.
    I've included the video scene with the other image scenes in a very basic way and its works perfectly.
    Here's an example: http://mauritius360.com/test2/index.html
    Now there's a small problem with the play button which i've placed on the left.
    When you enter the video scene for the 1st time the button toggles between play and pause correctly.
    But when you switch to another scene and come back to the video scene, the button no longer toggles. Even the play-pause icon that's middle of the screen doesn't appear this time.

I know it has something to do with the videointerface.xml but not sure which setting or code. Could you help on this issue please?

Edited once, last by Islander (September 29, 2017 at 4:13 AM).

• Hi,

the vtourskin.xml and the videointeface.xml examples are not designed to be mixable.

The vtourskin.xml itself has already a build-in video support, but it would need to be enabled manually.

At the video <scene> add - isvideopano="true" and inside the scene define a videoplayer plugin named 'video'.

Here a full example for a video scene:

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

i can't get the layer button on the left to toggle between play/pause visually. But the overall scene response is much better.
    I guess this example will add so much in terms of new possibilities for myself and others. So many thanks for this tip.

I just hope to be able to get the additional button which I've added to toggle visually between the 2 crop states.

Code
    <layer name="skin_btn_playpause" style="skin_base|skin_glow" url="skin/vtourskin.png" crop="0|640|64|64" align="topleft" x="5" y="135" scale="0.6" onclick="skin_video_playpause_click();" />

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!