• I use krpano version 1.19-pr13 to produce 3D stereoscopic panoramas of interiors (CG, not real photos). The program is great and I’m producing some nice panos …But I still have some doubts.

SIZE OF HOTSPOTS

I can see in my mobile phone that the hotspots have a bigger size (relatively) than the same hotspots in the computer screen. How can I control the size of the hotposts when seen in the mobile?

ZOOM LIMITS

I’d like to limit the zoom in the panos when you see them in the computer screen (I don’t want my clients to see so much detail in my 3D CG panos) How can I limit (or even cancel) the zoom factor in the panos?

I found this line in the file tour.xml:

fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140"

and I changed it by:

fov="120" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmin="120" fovmax="120"

now the zoom factor is smaller, but it’s still possible to zoom a little. How can I cancel it completely? And, how can I set some file in the krpano conf. files, so that it creates directly the tour.xml with these settings? (rather than changing it by hand each time)

Thanks!

• This is the answer of Klaus to the first question, from another post:

Hi,

the pixel-size of hotspots that don't have a zoom=true or a distorted=true setting is relative to the screen-size.

With zoom=true or distorted=true the hotspot size is relative to the pano.

That's also the difference in your examples - one example (wrong) has distorted="false" and one (right) has distorted="true".

Best regards,
    Klaus

And I add: You must check the file:

vtour →
    skin → vtourskin.xml <!-- skin_hotspotstyle - style for the hotspots
    --> distorted="true"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!