Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017, 16:38

Hotspot of type text not working on Firefox

Hello all,

I'm trying to play around by creating a bunch of dynamic hotspots of type text on krpano. However I've noticed that they don't seem to do so well on firefox and cause my phone to freeze even sometime :S

Unfortunately, I don't have a live example to show you but if you visit Klaus's example of distorted text hotspots (link below) you can notice that on firefox it bugs and freezes, whereas its' smooth as hot chocolate on chrome

https://www.krpano.com/examples/119/krpa…id-hotspots.xml

I'd appreciate any help or insight anyone has on this ! *thumbsup*

Mittwoch, 15. November 2017, 10:04

any ideas ?

Klaus

Could you please confirm this issue on a android mobile firefox browser ? *blink*

Beruf: Interpreting, Building virtual tours

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 15. November 2017, 10:19

Hi)

Iv'e just visited the example linke from my Redmi Note 4 and I see that Chrome adds those hotspots way faster, while Firefox is very slow when the spots are being added. Once they were added, it works fine though.
Regards,

Alexey

Mittwoch, 15. November 2017, 11:37

Hi,

I have checked this now - yes, Firefox is doing roughly 5-10 times more DOM updates and so also 10x more textfield redrawings - and this make that (much) slower.

For the next release I have made sure now that there will be no unnecessary redraws. This will speed-up that a lot and all browsers will do the same work.

But in the direct comparison Chrome will be still a faster, some part in the textfield drawing is ~3x slower in Firefox than in Chrome...

Best regards,
Klaus

360boy

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Virtual tours, Krpano coding, Graphic Design, Photographer, Panographer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 15. November 2017, 16:02

Hello Klaus,

One issue we've found recently with textfield hotspots in Firefox (Windows 10) is around text auto acommodation. If we don't use [br] on html (upper image) it seems krpano hides in long texts some words on bottom when inserting auto line breaks. Already tried specifying a long height to uncover those but they still doesn't appear.

http://imagen360.com/krpano/textfield_krpano_pr13.jpg

Best *thumbup*

Luis

Mittwoch, 15. November 2017, 23:39

Hi,

I have checked this now - yes, Firefox is doing roughly 5-10 times more DOM updates and so also 10x more textfield redrawings - and this make that (much) slower.

For the next release I have made sure now that there will be no unnecessary redraws. This will speed-up that a lot and all browsers will do the same work.

But in the direct comparison Chrome will be still a faster, some part in the textfield drawing is ~3x slower in Firefox than in Chrome...

Best regards,
Klaus

is it the same on firefox 57?

Dienstag, 28. November 2017, 20:43

is it the same on firefox 57?

I had only tested Firefox 57 on that.