iOS device - after orientation is changed, it shows wrong height or width of pano image

• Hi everyone!
    I don't have this problem on Android devices, but only on iOS device (I tested with iPhone 6s)
    If I open a pano image from landscape orientation, it remembers devices height in this orientation and doesnt change it(it stays the same) when I rotate it in portrait mode.
    I don't have this problem with the demo examples.

Here is what I found after I tested:
    1. When the page opens in a landscape orientation, it appears in a right way. If I turn the device over an opposite landscape orientation it appears in a right way as well. If I turn the device over a portrait orientation it gets broken.
    2. If the page opens in a portrait orientation, it appears ok. When I turn it over a landscape orientation - it’s broken, BUT! when I turn it over an opposite landscape orientation - it appears OK. To a portrait orientation - it gets broken.

Summarizing that, I assume it is not able to handle orientation value properly or in a right moment (sometimes I can see a redrawing lag), maybe it needs for some delay after a device gets rotated.

Here is an example of the tours that doesn't work: http://app.locationviewing.com/properties/panoHTML/35

Here is my html code, I'm using the last version of krpano (1.19):

• Actually It is fixed after I added '?' after krpano.js to its path in krpano.html file. This way the phone will "think" that it is a new resource and will download it again instead of using the old one in the cache.
    Sorry that I took from your time.

Edited 4 times, last by nasko700 (November 7, 2017 at 8:55 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!