Am I mistaken? OLD mode on Cylindricals, even 360's?

• I'm trying to create what I thought was easy back in the day, a cylindrical interactive, even a 360 one that did not use perspective correction but simply allowed you to pan the file left to right and vs verses. The ends were not connected, simple pan with all the distortion inherent in a cylindrical that comes with the format.

this does not seem to be the case anymore as I've tried the normal vtour droplet, the flat pano droplet, and none seem to work. I've also tried cropping the 360 horizontal image to less than that and still no results.

What am I missing is this still possible? I've tried a lot of older versions and none seems to work.

• There must be a bug in the flat pano view.

If I try older versions I get a immediate xml error(0) and this is from untouched droplet generated versions.

With the current 19.3 version I get a flat pano view, but it's the entire pano - 360 degrees by 120 slightly inset by black boarders and it can scroll into the black space up to about 2/3 of the pano in either direction.

Tried adding a set of <view> parameters but nothing changed. If I alter the <image> parameters, default is horizonal "1", vertical about ".55nnnn" it gets totally wacked out.

Seems like this use to work very differently, showing a nice view that you could scroll left to right with no black edges.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!