using built-in tweener

• hello,

I see that krpano has some tweening code in it, but no straightforward way to access it? it seems it only works on variables that were created in krpano, and also only calls krpano actions on update / complete events, so I have to write this:

Code
    krpano.actions[ 'ourTransitionAction'.toLowerCase () ] = function () { ... }
    krpano.set ('ourTransitionProgress', 0);
    krpano.actions.tween ('ourTransitionProgress', 1,
    	0.6, // = transition time, seconds
    	krpano.tweentypes.easeoutquad, null, 'ourTransitionAction');

which is ugly. But, since the code is already there, I want to avoid using another tweening lib. Is there cleaner way to access this functionality?

Thanks.

• Hi,

right - the tweening works only on krpano variables, but the 'updatecall' and 'donecall' parameters can be also JS-functions.

Btw - the 'tweentype' parameter is a string, e.g. 'easeoutquad' - krpano.tweentypes.easeoutquad would be wrong.

Here a tween function that could be used to tween the property of an JS object:

It first creates a krpano variable with the current value and then tweens that variable.
    In the update function the object property will be set to the tweened value and optonally the updatecall callback function be called.
    And when done the donecall callback function.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!