Defining URLs through CALC expression

• Hello there!

I'm struggling by defining URL's automatically with CALC action. My current code is:

Code
    <style name="thumbstyle" attribute1="val1" attribute2="val2" ... attributen="valn" url="calc:'%HTMLPATH%/thumbs/' + name + '.png'"/>

<hotspot name="hs1" style="thumbstyle" attribute1="val1" attribute2="val2" ... attributen="valn"/>
            <hotspot name="hs2" style="thumbstyle" attribute1="val1" attribute2="val2" ... attributen="valn"/>
            <hotspot name="hs3" style="thumbstyle" attribute1="val1" attribute2="val2" ... attributen="valn"/>
            <hotspot name="hs4" style="thumbstyle" attribute1="val1" attribute2="val2" ... attributen="valn"/>
            <hotspot name="hs5" style="thumbstyle" attribute1="val1" attribute2="val2" ... attributen="valn"/>

But then I get a krpano report of URLs being defined as: "/thumbs/undefined.png"

So, my question is how to refer to a layer/hotspot name inside a "calc:" expression.

Thanks! *thumbup*

Luis

• Hi,

that's not possible!

The 'get:' an 'calc:' are special values for xml-attributes that will be resolved during the xml parsing - see here:
    https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#xmlget

So when there is just a 'calc:name' - that 'name' would refer to a global variable named 'name' - but as there no such variable 'undefined' will be returned.

Additionally that 'calc:' will only refer to the attribute value itself, there is no context like <style> at this time.

The style="..." attributes will be resolved in a later step where the 'get:' and 'calc:' attributes where already resolved, so using a 'calc:' in a style for later usage in <hotspot> isn't possible.

That <style> is a just collection of attributes that will be set for an other element, but it can't be used as template-engine.

I understand what you're trying to do, but that's not possible this way.
    Consider using dynamic action code (e.g. addhotspot calls) - this way you have more possibilities and more flexibility.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!