krpano tour inside mobile app

• Hi - do you already know how to develop an iOS and Android app? And just need help in plugging in the 360 pano content?

I have successfully created mobile apps for a luxury hotel that is totally based on the aerial and ground 360s we produced for them. (You can download free copies of this app by searching for Qunci Villas in the app stores.) I'm a certified Apple and Google Play developer, and would be happy to create mobile apps for you with the base development costs for both iOS and Android starting at $1,000 US for each OS. However, "teaching" someone else to create mobile apps is not something I would be willing to do.

Let me know if you're interested in discussing in more detail.

Sincerely,
    Rick Carmichael

LuxViz - https://www.luxviz.com

• its not so complicated but you need a little bit of knowledge of
    commandline, javascript and the developer tools for ios/android

i have basics knowledge in web-programming (php, js, html, css) and good skills in krpano.
    but i never developed mobile apps and looking for a way to create them only as web-based (html-page which contain krpano-tour with all necessary functional). is it possible with cordova or other solutions? are there some tutorials for this process?

• Hi, Index I´am very interesting in your method for convert to app the krpano html5 project. Some answer:

1) Always result ok de conversion?
    2) The step are the same for all projects?
    3) Are free the software for it?
    4) Is good and full the documentation?
    5) Is possible to make a .bat to automate the process?

This information and all that you want, are welcome.

Thanks for your help,

Best regard,

Fernando.

• yes to questions 1-3

documentation is ok, i was able to figure it out .)

and of course you can automate, but its not just a 3 line batch file.
    i'm doing this on macos and wrote some scripts for automation

in the end your web project (your app) stays absolutely the same
    you just have to setup the config files for the apps correctly,
    some special js in index.html, splash screens jpgs, icons, etc are needed
    then you must compile the app and get them on the devices
    for ios you need a developer certificate, code signing etc

you'll need some time for experiments and learning..

• Thanks Index, I for the moment working offline very well with local server for Android (AndroPHP) y then copy it the site in a www directory. The browser used for Android is Mozilla Firefox 34.0.1

I like researching in a simple solution as typical krpano .bat droplet for prebuilding projects. I think that projects can be automatized directly .More complex custom project require it more configuration.

When you have any simple .bat for sharing I like to test it.

Best regards,

Fernando.

• Thanks Index, I for the moment working offline very well with local server for Android (AndroPHP) y then copy it the site in a www directory. The browser used for Android is Mozilla Firefox 34.0.1

I like researching in a simple solution as typical krpano .bat droplet for prebuilding projects. I think that projects can be automatized directly .More complex custom project require it more configuration.

When you have any simple .bat for sharing I like to test it.

Best regards,

Fernando.

i created my first test app on cordova...

all is good, but gyroscope (VR mode respectively too) does not work on Samsung S7 (Android 7.0) :(
    and while starting VR mode parameters (like diagonal, distance between eyes) are requested

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!