You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

VRW_Phil

Trainee

• "VRW_Phil" started this thread

Monday, November 20th 2017, 3:40pm

Virtual Reality Websites - Tooltip Demo

I created this ToolTip Demo to show how you can use showtext plugin as a ToolTip with image and text.

See code how tooooo below:

Source code

<include url="%SWFPATH%/showtext.xml"/>
  <textstyle name="VRW_STYLE" background="true" backgroundcolor="0x454545" backgroundalpha="0.95" border="true" borderwidth="2" bordercolor="0xFF4617" roundedge="10" textcolor="0xffffff" padding="5" textalign="center" font="Arial" fontsize="14" edge="cursor" xoffset="0" yoffset="130" />
  <hotspot onhover="showtext([p]...Cinema Theatre...[/p][img src=VRW_YourToolTipImage.jpg width=300px][/img][p]..Time Travel Movies..[/p],VRW_STYLE);" name="logo" url="VRW_YourHotspotImage.PNG" alpha="1.0" width="200" height="prop" enabled="true" depth="1200" zorder="1" distorted="true" ath="0" atv="0" handcursor="true" capture="false" />

NO PROGRAM DOWNLOAD OR APP INSTALLATION NEEDED TO VIEW KRPANO VIRTUAL REALITY WEBSITES.

I will post links of other projects and games I created in the past year.

Enjoy and let me know your thoughts.

Link to site: http://ecapp.co.uk/VR/ToolTip/

Krpano Tooltip Demo

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VRW_Phil" (Nov 22nd 2017, 4:15pm)

andrew22222

Intermediate

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 8:22am

Excellent. Thanks for showing *thumbsup*

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 8:11pm

Tooltp demo very cool

This is a very cool demo but failed to work on my mobile test. Any thoughts or insight as to also make this mobile friendly?

Thanks *smile*

VRW_Phil

Trainee

• "VRW_Phil" started this thread

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 2:46pm

Hi Jook

Try add this code to your hotspot:

1. ondown.touch="asyncloop(pressed, showtext([p]..VIRTUAL REALITY WEBSITES..[/p],VRW_STYLE); );"

Link to demo: http://ecapp.co.uk/VR/ToolTip/

Hope that helps

Friday, May 4th 2018, 11:23am

Great! Thank bro.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 3:25am

Thanks a lot for this great example VRW_Phil.

Much appreciated by a krpano newb like me.

I need an easy way to show some text when a person hovers over a hotspot on the web, mobile and in VR mode.

It would be perfect if I could get it to work properly in VR and on mobile as the text only appears in one eye and is located in the bottom left hand corner at the moment.

Any tips to get that working, if possible, would be much appreciated.

Cheers.