Virtual Reality Websites - Tooltip Demo

• I created this ToolTip Demo to show how you can use showtext plugin as a ToolTip with image and text.

See code how tooooo below:

Code
    <include url="%SWFPATH%/showtext.xml"/>
      <textstyle name="VRW_STYLE" background="true" backgroundcolor="0x454545" backgroundalpha="0.95" border="true" borderwidth="2" bordercolor="0xFF4617" roundedge="10" textcolor="0xffffff" padding="5" textalign="center" font="Arial" fontsize="14" edge="cursor" xoffset="0" yoffset="130" />
      <hotspot onhover="showtext([p]...Cinema Theatre...[/p][img src=VRW_YourToolTipImage.jpg width=300px][/img][p]..Time Travel Movies..[/p],VRW_STYLE);" name="logo" url="VRW_YourHotspotImage.PNG" alpha="1.0" width="200" height="prop" enabled="true" depth="1200" zorder="1" distorted="true" ath="0" atv="0" handcursor="true" capture="false" />

NO PROGRAM DOWNLOAD OR APP INSTALLATION NEEDED TO VIEW KRPANO VIRTUAL REALITY WEBSITES.

I will post links of other projects and games I created in the past year.

Enjoy and let me know your thoughts.

Link to site: http://ecapp.co.uk/VR/ToolTip/

Krpano Tooltip Demo

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von VRW_Phil (22. November 2017 um 16:15)

• Thanks a lot for this great example VRW_Phil.

Much appreciated by a krpano newb like me.

I need an easy way to show some text when a person hovers over a hotspot on the web, mobile and in VR mode.

It would be perfect if I could get it to work properly in VR and on mobile as the text only appears in one eye and is located in the bottom left hand corner at the moment.

Any tips to get that working, if possible, would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

• hi. i made a plugin that puts the hotspot's-name under every hotspot as a textfield automatically.
    like the tooltip is visible always an clickable if you want to.
    textfield can be edited of course.
    simple integration.
    works also in VR and smartphone, or touch devices.
    DEMO_TOUR_EXAMPLE
    would that help you? or do you need something else?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!